This cucumber and onion salad
It’s sweet, but not overly.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Fresh Dill Weed or 2 tsp Dry Dill Weed
- 1 Tbsp White Sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumbers and onions however you like, but make sure they’re small enough. I peel the cucumbers and slice into disc shapes and coarsely chop the onion.
- Mix sugar, water, and vinegar together until the sugar is relatively dissolved.
- Put cucumbers, onions, dill, salt, and pepper into a large bowl. Pour the liquids all over the cucumber mix. Toss the cucumbers so everything is coated well.
- You can now eat it and it’ll taste just fine. But if you cover and refrigerate, the flavors will marinate and become better in a few hours. So if you can wait, wait.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 27 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Vitamin A 70IU1%
Vitamin C 5.5mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.